Grab your silver bullets and wooden stakes because it’s the Beasts of February on COMET!
Full moons can be frightening and this month on COMET TV there are enough beasties to send a shiver down your spine and make you smile at the same time!
Whether you love the 1980’s classics Teen Wolf and Teen Wolf Too or prefer your beasts a little more out of this world with Species and Strange Invaders, COMET TV has you covered!
COMET, the newest & obviously coolest Sci-Fi Network has been showing the best in fun cult classic films and television shows! If you haven’t checked it out, you’re missing all the fun!
We have an awesome new prize pack giveaway that will help one lucky NoReruns.net reader get into the Beast-like spirit!
Comet TV in February:
COMET TV has all the spine tingling beasts you can sink your teeth into this February!
From the classic adolescent werewolf trials and tribulations of Teen Wolf to the outer world invasion of Species, catch any and all beasts airing this month on CometTV.com
- Species (1995)
Monday February 27 at 6/5C, Tuesday February 28 at MIDNIGHT/11C
- Species II (1998)
Friday February 17 at 6/5C, Thursday February 23 at 4/3C, Tuesday February 28 at 6/5C
- Species III (2004)
Saturday February 18 at 6/5C, Thursday February 23 at 6/5C
- The Faculty (1998)
Sunday February 26 at 10am/9C
- Howling II: Your Sister is a Werewolf (1985)
Friday February 24 at 4/3C,Tuesday February 28 at 10am/9C
- Empire of the Ants (1977)
Saturday February 18 at 10/9C
- Teen Wolf (1985)
Wednesday February 22 at 4/3C, Monday February 27 at 4/3C
- Teen Wolf Too (1987)
Friday February 17 at 8/7C, Saturday February 18 at 8/7C, Wednesday February 22 at 6/5C, Tuesday February 28 at 4/3C
- Strange Invaders (1983)
Friday February 24 at 8/7C, Saturday February 25 at 8/7C, Monday February 27 at MIDNIGHT/11C
- Killer Klowns from Outer Space (1988)
Sunday February 26 at 4/3C
Available on television digi-networks and online at CometTV.com, COMET offers something for everyone and has an incredible array of movies that you simply can’t get with a subscription to streaming platforms like Netflix, Amazon, or Hulu.
Check out some of the beastly moments from the films airing this month:
Thanks to the folks at Comet TV, one lucky NoReruns.net winner will receive a Limited Edition COMET Beasts of February Prize Pack containing:
- Two Limited Edition COMET TV Pint Glasses – Two glasses will be chosen out of four Limited Edition designs. If you can’t beat your inner beast, having a drink will soothe even the darkest soul!
- One Heart Splatter Toy – There’s nothing a beast wants more than the heart of their victims, now you can beat them to the punch, just don’t squeeze too hard!
- Fire Ants Hard Candy – The beasts have invaded! But now you can fight back and have fresh breathe at the same time!
- Oozing Candy Eye Balls – Perfect for the beast in your house, these candy eye balls with an oozing gushing center will have your pack fighting for more!
- Gummie Tarantulas – EEEK! Don’t be scared these Tarantulas aren’t coming to get YOU… You’re coming to get THEM! Unleash your inner beast and take a bite out of these former frightening foes. In delicious cherry and lime!
The widget below will step you through the various ways you can enter:
In about 3 weeks, we’ll pick the winner and contact him or her for their mailing info to pass on to the folks at Comet TV, who will mail the prize directly. Contest is open to residents of the US, and the prize will be sent via FedEx or USPS. No P.O. Boxes please. Prize is not transferrable, and must be sent to the name of the person who entered the giveaway.
Winner must respond within a day or two or a new winner will be selected.
Each household is only eligible to win COMET TV Feb Beasts pack via blog reviews and giveaways. Only one entrant per mailing address per giveaway. If you have won the same prize on another blog, you will not be eligible to win it again. Winner is subject to eligibility verification.
This post is sponsored by Comet TV.