Whether you love the 1980’s classics like The Amityville Horror or prefer your March marathon with a side of cult-tactic goodness like Troll 2 or Planet of the Vampires, COMET TV has you covered!
COMET, the newest & obviously coolest Sci-Fi Network has been showing the best in fun cult classic films and television shows! If you haven’t checked it out, you’re missing all the fun!
We have an awesome new prize pack giveaway that will help one lucky NoReruns.net reader get into the March Movie Badness spirit!
Comet TV in March:
Throughout the month of March, COMET is bringing you B movies on their A game. We’re dedicating an entire month to the best of the best, or in many cases, the best of the worst!
This is March Movie Badness. – 16 of the strangest, most cult-tastic, and most joyously weird movies ever made.
- Troll 2 (1991) – Tuesday March 21 at 8/7c
- Planet of The Vampires (1965) – Tuesday March 21 at 10/9C
- Terror at London Bridge (1985) – Wednesday March 22 at 8/7C
- Premature Burial (1962) – Thursday March 23 at 8/9C
- The Amityville Horror (1979) – Friday March 24 & Saturday March 25 at 8/7C
- Monster From the Surf (1965) – Monday March 27 at 8/7C
- Cellar Dweller (1988) – Tuesday March 28 at 8/7C
- Gorath (1964) – Tuesday March 28 at 10/9C
- Destination Moon (1950) – Wednesday March 29 at 8/7C
- Dracula VS. Frankenstein (1971) – Wednesday March 29 at 10/9C
- The Conqueror Worm (1968) – Thursday March 30 at 8/7C
- Dead Like Me Movie (2009) – Friday March 31 at 8/7C
- A Limited Edition COMET TV Door Basketball Hoop & Ball– This amazing limited edition door basketball hoop is perfect for all ages. It’s clearly a SLAM DUNK!
- One Pair of Alien Green Sunglasses– Because you’re bad… Bad to the Bone! Celebrate the Badness within you and put on these translucent shades, I heard you can even wear them at night, so you can… So you can see. Plus wait for it… They have their own pouch to keep your shades safe and snuggly.
- Two Comet Temporary Tattoos– Nothing says Badness like Tats! Show off your Comet TV love and express yourself! It’s okay, they wash-off but we won’t tell.
Available on television digi-networks and online at CometTV.com, COMET offers something for everyone and has an incredible array of movies that you simply can’t get with a subscription to streaming platforms like Netflix, Amazon, or Hulu.
Check out some of the films airing this month:
Thanks to the folks at Comet TV, one lucky NoReruns.net winner will receive a Limited Edition COMET March Movie Badness Prize Pack containing:
The widget below will step you through the various ways you can enter:
In about 3 weeks, we’ll pick the winner and contact him or her for their mailing info to pass on to the folks at Comet TV, who will mail the prize directly. Contest is open to residents of the US, and the prize will be sent via FedEx or USPS. No P.O. Boxes please. Prize is not transferrable, and must be sent to the name of the person who entered the giveaway.
Winner must respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be selected.
Each household is only eligible to win COMET March Movie Badness Prize Pack via blog reviews and giveaways. Only one entrant per mailing address per giveaway. If you have won the same prize on another blog, you will not be eligible to win it again. Winner is subject to eligibility verification.
This post is sponsored by Comet TV.