Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™ Worldwide Launch – March 26 exclusively first on iPhone and iPad
1 Million Players Pre-Orders to Date, New Rewards for 3 Million Pre-orders
Montreal, Canada –- March 11th, 2020— Behaviour™ Interactive, GAEA, and HBO® are proud to announce that Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™ will officially launch exclusively first on the App Store for iPhone and iPad on March 26. The highly-anticipated mobile strategy RPG has surpassed 1 million pre-orders. All players who signed up for pre-orders will receive an exclusive milestone reward of 10 Shards for Daenerys Breaker of Chains.
In Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall, players take command of the Night’s Watch to defend Westeros in an original story involving the mysteries Beyond the Wall and the Three-Eyed Raven. Along the way, players recruit original characters as well as their fan favourites from around the Seven Kingdoms to join the fight beyond the wall on an all new adventure set fifty years before the beloved HBO series.
- The Whispering Woods – Using the magic of the weirwood trees, players explore the past, present, and future of iconic characters such as Jon Snow, Daenerys Targaryen, Jaime Lannister, Melisandre, and Tormund Giantsbane.
- Master the Battlefield – As the new Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch, players assemble their favourite characters from dozens of squad combinations to dominate hand-crafted battlefields in a classic grid combat system updated for mobile play.
- Command the Night’s Watch – Recruit characters from around the Known World to guard the realms of men across multiple game modes: crossbowmen from The Westerlands, scoundrels from King’s Landing, spearmen from Dorne, or exotic fighters from The Free Cities. Combine dozens of unique collectible heroes and recruits to exact unlimited battle strategies and dominate the land.
To encourage additional pre-orders, sign-ups will open again on March 11th with new rewards announced for 1.5, 2, and 3 million pre-orders.
These rewards include:
- 1.5M reward: 10 Carved Glyphs
- 2M reward: 90 shards of Jon Snow The Old Bear, letting the pre-order player unlock the full character.
- 3M reward: Another 100 shards of Jon Snow The Old Bear to rank up the player’s character.
In addition, players who pre-order will also receive 10,000 copper pennies, 10 Shards of Jon Snow, and the Knight of the Vale as rewards.
Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall launches on Android starting on April 3rd.
About Behaviour™ Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada’s largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. The company boasts over 600 employees in its Montreal studio and more than 200 million downloads. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the upcoming strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the world’s most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more. For more information visit: bhvr.com.
GAEA is a global interactive entertainment company with offices in Beijing, San Francisco, Tokyo and Seoul. Founded in September 2014, the company has become one of the fastest growing companies in China, and excels in global game development, game distribution, IP cooperation, and M&A with over 1,000 employees from 12 countries and regions. GAEA has published over 20 games on multiple platforms with over 100 million players, including famous Chinese games Soul Clash and Ace of Arenas in various countries. The company is currently working with CD Projekt Red to publish GWENT: The Witcher Card Game in mainland China and also reinvents renowned IPs such as Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress, Final Fantasy XV and The Legend of Sword and Fairy. More information can be found at www.gaea.com.