IMDb TV TO ADD SIX NEW AMC CHANNELS TO LINEAR OFFERINGS
INCLUDING EXCLUSIVE THE WALKING DEAD UNIVERSE EXPERIENCE CHANNEL
IMDb TV, Amazon’s free streaming service, and AMC Networks have entered into an agreement to add six channels to IMDb TV’s linear offerings, including exclusive rights to a new The Walking Dead Universe Experience channel.
Two AMC channels have launched on IMDb TV, The Walking Dead Universe Experience and AMC: Presents. In the coming months, IMDb TV will add four additional AMC Networks channels to the “watch live” linear selection, Absolute Reality by WE tv, Rush by AMC, IFC Films Picks, and Slightly Off by IFC.
The Walking Dead Universe Experience is a dedicated channel created for fans of The Walking Dead and is the perfect complement to the large and expanding universe around the history-making series. It includes select full episodes of The Walking Dead, Fear the Walking Dead, Ride with Norman Reedus, Friday Night in with the Morgans, and more, plus never-before-seen behind the scenes footage, bonus content, original digital series, cast interviews and fan favorite episodes.
AMC: Presents allows audiences to dive into the bold and inventive award-winning AMC shows fans and critics have come to love, including: Turn: Washington’s Spies, Halt and Catch Fire, Rectify, Making of the Mob, Into the Badlands, movies, unscripted originals, and more.
IMDb TV launched live linear channels earlier this year. In addition to the two new AMCN channels, the IMDb TV “watch live” linear programming features 20 channels.
The four additional AMC channels launching on IMDb TV later this year include:
- Absolute Reality by WE tv – the most outrageous, addictive, must-see reality TV shows all in one place. Including Bridezillas, Kendra on Top, Joan & Melissa, LA Hair, Mary Mary, Platinum Weddings and more. Real moments. Real stories. Real drama.
- Rush by AMC – offers a collection of heart-pounding, cast-driven action and thriller movies that will have audiences on the edge of their seats.
- IFC Films Picks – Film buffs can binge from an extensive library of acclaimed star-studded dramas, documentaries, prestige indies, global cinema, and genre films.
- Slightly Off by IFC – An acclaimed slate featuring award-winning comedies. The absurd talk show Comedy Bang Bang, the brilliant sketches of Portlandia, and the subversive rants of Brockmire are all here.
About IMDb TV
IMDb TV is a free streaming video service with thousands of premium movies and TV shows available anytime. Always entertaining. Always Free.
- Expansive Catalog: IMDb TV is a modern television network, offering viewers ambitious originals and an always updating library of broadly appealing hit movies and TV shows that customers would expect to see on a paid service. IMDb TV adds new titles to the service every month across a wide selection of genres including comedy, family, romance, thrillers, science fiction, documentaries, horror and more.
- Free: IMDb TV is free. No paid subscriptions necessary.
- Half the Ads: IMDb TV has half the ads of traditional linear TV.
- Instant Access: IMDb TV is available as an app on Fire TV and a free Channel within the Prime Video and IMDb apps across hundreds of devices. To use IMDb TV on Fire TV, customers can find the icon in the “Your Apps & Channels” row or using the Alexa Voice Remote, simply say “Alexa, go to IMDb TV.” IMDb TV is also available on the IMDb website.
To learn more about IMDb TV, visit www.amazon.com/imdbtv and follow @IMDbTV.
About AMC Networks
Known for its groundbreaking and celebrated original content, AMC Networks is the company behind the award-winning brands AMC, BBC AMERICA, IFC, SundanceTV, WE tv, and IFC Films. Its diverse line-up of popular and critically-acclaimed series and independent films include Killing Eve, Better Call Saul and The Walking Dead, which has been the #1 show on cable television for nine consecutive years, as well as Portlandia, Brockmire, Love After Lockup, and the films Boyhood, Death of Stalin, and many more. Its original series Mad Men and Breaking Bad are widely recognized as being among the most influential and acclaimed shows in the history of TV. The Company also operates AMC Studios, its production business; AMC Networks International, its international programming business; the subscription streaming services Shudder, Sundance Now, Acorn TV and UMC (Urban Movie Channel); and Levity Entertainment Group, the Company’s production services and comedy venues business. For more information, visit http://www.amcnetworks.com.